Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My rotten, horrible, no good, very bad day.

I have had a horrible day so far. Greg and I started out walking the beach counting how many song birds we saw. None. And my Honda flipped on top of me in the sand and i hurt my hip. then we went to look at kittiwake nests and I hurt my knee and ankle climbing the rocks, then my Honda wouldn't start, so we had to manually start it, then when we were sitting on High Bluffs, I got really really nauseous so I headed back early, then I just about knocked myself out by hitting a rut really hard and slamming my helmet into the handlebars, then I got stuck and had to pull myself out cause I was alone, then I threw up at southwest point, and now I'm going to bed.
More later, maybe...
Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. I might send you that book by Judith Viorst, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day.

    You could donate it to the library on St. Paul Island in honor of Your rotten, horrible, no good, very bad day!

    I hope things get better. Don't eat too much lusta. Maybe that's what upset your tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I was thinking of that book when I named this post. Things are better now. I have something planned everyday this week, and maybe Saturday. Boy, that's a lot of hiking. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete