Thursday, August 5, 2010

After the Fact

I just want to say thank you. Thank you to every one that I worked with, thank you to everyone who helped me out, thank you Trenty (for letting my borrow the 4 wheeler), thank you to the St. Paul School District, and most of all, thank you to the Kushin family. Mrs. Kushin, I couldn't have done any of this without your help. I love St. Paul SOOOO much. I miss it a lot and hope to god that I can go back. Thank you everyone. Thank you SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I learned so much this summer. My brain is packed full of all sorts of new things. I registered for school today. East High Thunderbirds! Right now, I'm wearing my East High shirt and my St. Paul sweats. But Mommy and I are sick. Possibly flu. Bummer. I'm leaving for camp on Sunday, so hopefully we'll be better by then. I had written for my status on a social networking website that I had locker #4062. Andronika (from St. Paul) commented and said "Holy locker #4062!" haha. It was amazing. I just loved seeing her shock about the number of lockers in my school. I go to the biggest school in Anchorage now.

I miss St. Paul. A lot. I honestly didn't want to leave. It is just such an amazing place. Although being there in the winter was kind of hard, I loved it there in the summer. It was just great.

Again, Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment